About Patterns and Pins

Patterns and Pins is the company I've wanted to create for years. It started as a way for me to raise money for getting a service dog, but now I have just fallen in love with the practice. Quilting is my biggest stress reliever and will make my day. I have always adored the bond between a mother and her baby, and now I can finally contribute! I would love to think of myself as a young entrepreneur. Some of the products I handmade and sell are crib quilts, burping cloths, bibs, pacifier clips, and more. Custom orders are welcome along with embroidery requests. I'm located right in the heart of Woodstock, GA and you can reach me at 770-371-6881. Shipping out of state is available but is payed for by buyer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising baby chicks from start to end

Quilting for a homestead?

Can I homestead?